Have you heard of PVC fences? No? Let me tell you a little bit about them. They’re an increasingly popular choice amongst fence buyers mainly because a) they’re highly durable and b) they offer an excellent source of privacy. There are also a number of other benefits, which you can find out here. But I’m here to tell you the REAL benefits of a PVC fence and how in Ottawa, fence companies can be your saving grace. You might need a PVC fence if…
1. The house next to you is inhabited by a group of self-described ‘bros’. They like to play foosball and lift outside.
2. You like a good party, but your neighbours, they like to par-tay…every night.
3. You live next to a frat and/or college house. ‘Nuff said.
4. Your neighbours made a New Year’s resolution to practice more with their yodeling troupe.
5. The kids living next door got a new puppy for Christmas. They’ve already done a great job house training her and have been able to teach her to always do her business outside – in your backyard.
6. Crazy Dave two doors down insists on mowing the lawn every morning…in his underwear. Don’t worry; Ottawa fence companies can put a barrier between you and dear old Dave.
7. You’ve considered submitting the house next door to an episode of Hoarders.
8. In the winter, your neighbours are really good about always shoveling their snow – onto your property that is.
9. “That looked like a funny movie you guys were watching last night!” Is a frequent sentence your hear neighbours (who have never been invited over) say.
10. You live next to a self-described nudist colony. Don’t fret, PVC fence to the rescue!
11. The couple next door always has the best-smelling dinners on the block… by helping themselves to your barbecue.
While many of us seek refuge in our backyards, without the privacy of a PVC fence, our yards expose our lives to our neighbours and subsequently our neighbours’ lives to us. Whether you have a set of bad neighbours or whether you simply like to enjoy the privacy of your own home, Ottawa fence companies can help. And if you are in fact the crazy, yodeling, partying house on the block, do your neighbours a favour and allow Ottawa fence companies to keep your neighbourhood sane!